Soft and springy hand dyed DK weight merino wool, superwash treated for easy care. A great all-around yarn for garments or accessories.
Storm Clouds: variegated shades of steel blue, pewter, silver, sky blue and limestone.
ABOUT THIS YARN
• 100% superwash merino wool
• DK weight
• Each skein weighs 105g, approximately 242 yards
• Gauge is approximately 5 ½ stitches per inch on US #5-7 needles
CAREFULLY CRAFTED COLOR
• Hand dyed in small batches, by me, in my Vermont studio
• There may be some variation from skein to skein, even within the same batch. For best results, alternate skeins every few rows in projects using multiple skeins
• Hand or machine wash, dry flat
• If you choose to machine wash, use cold water & gentle cycle
HOW MANY ARE AVAILABLE?
• If there are not enough skeins remaining in stock for your project, please send me a message – in most cases, I can dye more for you, or I may even have another batch already waiting in the wings
• All my yarns are in stock and ready to ship!
• Free shipping for US orders of $50 or more
• It's very important to me that you are pleased with your purchase. I do accept returns, and I encourage you to contact me if you have a problem or concern, so we can work things out
• Priced per skein
• If multiple skeins are available, they are from the same batch
• Please note that I have tried to capture the color accurately, but my camera (and perhaps your monitor) may result in some variation
More DK weight yarns: click to view
All yarns in my shop: click to view
Sock/fingering weight yarns: click to view
Mini skeins: click to view
Sport weight yarns: click to view
Worsted weight yarns: click to view
Bulky weight yarns: click to view